Monday 5 August 2013

Tiger in Alicante

I'd never heard of the shop Tiger until one was opened up recently in the centre of Alicante (sorry to those who thought I was going to post about a REAL tiger loose on the streets of Alicante!).  They picked a prime location in the Plaza de los Luceros (where the mascletá fires off from during the Hogueras festival in June) to launch its store in Alicante.




Its a colourful store full of great value gifts, toys, home accessories, stationery and even food snacks and drink!  There's not a huge choice of shops in Alicante for a city of this size so it's great to see a store like this here.  Being from the UK, which is a consumer paradise, I do miss the selection of shops and products available.  Thank goodness for internet shopping!

I think that the stock changes quite frequently in Tiger so here is a pick of my favourite items from my last visit.

Colourful boxes
Bunny lamp
Chocolate milk
Green tea

Darjeeling
Music box that plays 'Happy Birthday to You!'




No comments:

Post a Comment